Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've been missing from Hand painted Life...with good cause.

My two darling Gand daughters and future famous artists...notice Scarlett painting her hand, it's just too confining painting one thing. I love that she thinks like me. Then we have neat little Juliette, notice how precise she's painting her object. Two sisters so opposite. I love them with all my heart. Our little dears have gone back to CA and we miss them, but now I'm getting back on track and that includes blogging. I've been gone but now I'm back! I'll leave you with a little A. Einstein quote:

Your Imagination is your preview of Life's coming attractions.
                                                                                           ~A. Einstein
I can't wait to see what the future holds...Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment