Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fa La La La La.....



I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....Oh, I mean Thanksgiving. The snow is here in Colorado whether I like it or not. It makes for good Christmas ornament painting. Yesterday I sent out my annual Christmas ornament flyer. Every year, for at least the last 20-25 years I've been creating a new Santa, Angel, Snowman. Above are my 2010 designs. They're cut by me out of 1/8 thick Baltic Birch wood, sanded , painted, given a kiss of love, by me, Kathryn Greenwald. Personalized for extra special gifts. My #1 ornament collector is Mary Dougherty from Ohio. She has ornaments I can' t even remember I painted. Every year she orders one of each. Love Mary D.
You may purchase them through my Etsy store..
http://kathryngreenwald.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment