Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you happier today than you were yesterday?
I hope each day brings a new awareness toward happiness.
While I was walking outside today I felt so grateful that the sun decided to break through the clouds to reveal a beautiful Monday.
The signs of spring are all around, with crocus bulbs breaking through the winter ground and big buds appearing on the trees. It's only a matter of time when we will see green grass and flowers.
As I was walking I wondered if it was possible to meditate and walk at the same time (don't laugh.) Then it occoured to me that while walking you are in a meditation with nature. Deep breath in...clear the mind, breath out...happiness.
Nature connects you to your true being.
Yes, I believe I am happier today than I was yesterday.
Happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment